Peter J. Addonizio
Peter J. Addonizio, Esq. has over 25 years legal experience in both New York and New Jersey. As a trial attorney and advocate for the injured, Pete's clientele benefit from a unique blend of experience and accomplishment. Pete's practice focuses on serious injury and complex litigation in many areas including Motor Vehicle / Motorcycle accidents, Wrongful Death matters, Labor Law (construction site accidents), Premises Liability injuries, and General Negligence cases.
Pete joined Alexander and Catalano, LLC in 2002. As litigation counsel, Pete has completed trials and advanced legal arguments in many New York State Supreme Courts, Court of Claims, Federal District Court, Northern District of New York and in Courts throughout New Jersey. As an appellate advocate, he has appeared and argued before the Supreme Court of New York, Appellate Division, Fourth Department. As an effective negotiator, Pete has also succeeded in obtaining large settlements for numerous clients without the need for court intervention.
Prior to joining Alexander and Catalano, LLC, Pete was engaged in private practice in New Jersey for many years, and was associated with the large central New Jersey firm of Lumurro, Davison, Eastman and Munoz. In 1993, Pete established his own private law practice where he had handled a wide variety of transactional and litigation matters with excellent results.
- Member, New York State Trial Lawyers' Association
- Member, New York State Bar Association
- Member, Onondaga County Bar Association and New Jersy Bar
- Dean's List graduate from Rutgers University, and he attended Western New England University School of Law in Springfield, Massachusetts.
- As an active community member, Pete volunteers his time at Immaculate Conception parish, Fayetteville, New York
- Former Adjunct Instructor: Cazenovia College
- Coach: Fayetteville-Manlius Pop Warner and Little League