Peter Catalano was formerly an insurance company defense attorney. Peter now dedicates himself to the representation of people and their families injured or killed by someone else's negligence. Peter has successfully helped hundreds of hurt people collect dozens of millions of dollars from wrongdoers. He has been a keynote speaker for the NYS Bar Association and has been a featured speaker at the Syracuse University School of Law.
Peter Catalano was recently accepted as a "gold member" of the Elite Lawyers of America. As a member he is recognized as one of this nation's finest lawyers.
The Million Dollar Advocates Forum is one of the most prestigious groups of trial lawyers in the United States. Membership is limited to attorneys who have won million and multi-million dollar verdicts and settlements. There are over 4000 members throughout the country. Fewer than 1% of U.S. lawyers are members. Peter Catalano is one of them.
- Member, New York State Trial Lawyers' Association
- Member, Upstate Trial Lawyers Association
- Member, Association of Trial Lawyers of America
- Member, Onondaga County Bar Association
- Member, National Italian American Bar Association
- Married with five children. Enjoys time with his family and weight training
Awards & Recognitions